#3 Recap



Photo by Creativething


It was a great adventure!  We started with 10 riders and ended with 7.  One did not expect the off-roading for some reason, and the other two broke off early.  I apologize about the pace I led at.  I was eager to get to the break stop early.  And, I'd like to thank all those who made it through for having put up with me for taking you through some untraveled territory which required a couple fence hops.   But, you were all great and brave, and we all worked together well.  We rode though a spot that got my adrenalin pumping at some points.  The highlight for me was when, suddenly, a great big male dear with horns scrambled right across our path at close range in front of me. What a big deer!  Superb downhill bombs and my favorite taco truck in Pasadena.  It sure was great to meet a lot of new riders, and I hope they are eager for some more of this.  Thanks to all for making it through the ride.

My pictures:






More at Midnight Ridazz Gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment