#7 Recap

"that ride was teh toughest i've done in several years. up down up down up down up down in the dirt, then finished on one of the fastest paved descents i've done in years, too. it really helped me push my self to the limit." - Billy Bob Thornton

That was an amazing review I got from Billy Bob! I was so excited that he came on my ride. I was so stoked. There was even a Clint Eastwood sighting! I didn't get a good shot of him, but hopefully somebody else will post a picture. I only took two.

There were five us in total. All great folks. I was impressed that I did more complaining than all of them combined. It was the hardest thing I've done in a long time.

I wish I took more pictures. The view was amazing. I took mental ones though.

Also, I never realized what an great album Fun House is.

Route Map is here - http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1356220

Billy Bob, Me, Clint, Steve, and Laura.  Picture by Sean.

2 comments:

  1. Hey change my name from "marty" to Steve. Thanks for a great ride

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done. I'm glad you keep coming out, Steve.

    ReplyDelete