#8 Recap

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1382239

18 Miles. 9 people in total. 5 flat tires total.  (not kidding)

It would have been shorter in miles, but Marino found us a swimming hole with Sailor Moons in it at the half way point.

Okay, maybe it wasn't so "Easy", but let that be a lesson to you because next Sunday is going to be very "Hard".

Did I mention I am very excited about next weeks ride?  I am.

Pictures from Sunday:

"What's EuserWhon doing with his pants" - Mr. Rollerzz
Still getting dirty looks.

The Hadley's are sore at me for making them go up a hill.

At the Sailor Moon Swimming Hole Excursion

2 comments:

  1. Why dance around it? Say it. Mountain bikes with thorn resistant tires required. Bathing suits optional.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because that's not how I roll. Why should I tell them to do different? I post the routes. I say hills. I say dirt roads. Do the math. It can all be done on a road bike. I do it on a road bike. The only difference is I put more air in my tires than you do. Oh jeez, I can't wait to see the comment list after next Sunday...

    ReplyDelete