#11 Recap

 Thanks to Mr. Rollerzz for the great spoke cards!

Rev. Dak checking in his beer despite the lack of signal.

It was a nice big turn out with a handful of newcomers.  Everyone fared well.  I was the only one who fell off a bike.  There was one dude who fell off a horse, but we won't get into that.

Pics by Leslie/creativething




More photos to come (send me pics!)

I'm sorry to announce that next weekend's ride will be cancelled.  However, if you are going, you are welcome to hang out for the gloaming with me at Forever Hollywood to see Sigur Rós perform.

I believe the 19th and 26th of August will be available for more rides.  Beginning September I'm going on a trip for a couple of weeks.  Stay tuned for the last set of Gloaming rides of this year in mid Sept.  I have some great ideas to come.


photos by Amanda

1 comment:

  1. OMFG!111!!! wat a great fuckin ride! I missed the urban cowboy getting all aggro on the ridas in the front, I had to settle for hearing about it second hand. :(

    ReplyDelete