Deranged Cyclepaths (Part II)



Sunday September 29th, 3:00pm - Meet at Pasadena - Memorial Park.

Shuttle to top of Mt. Lowe toll rd., descend to Inspiration Point to have an impromptu picnic, and continue down to the bottom.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1968050

Bikes must have good brakes and trail friendly tires.

This will be somewhat dangerous and not recommended to new riders.

Please confirm with me if you are coming as I will need to make a spot for you in a vehicle.  I would like for people to be ready to leave no later than 3:30pm.



6 comments:

  1. Are we allowed to ride up there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLEASE NOTE THIS RIDE HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO 9/8

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's finally happening. Be sure to let me know you are coming so I can reserve a spot for you. - gado.squared@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome to meet us at the top @ 4pm. Let me know for certain if you need a ride up. I cannot climb up as I am organizing the shuttling to top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just remembered I have to go to a dodger's game with the fiancee and her grandma

    ReplyDelete