#2 Recap

Pictures by Kakihara





Pictures by theroyalacademy











I had a happy turn-out with a handful of new ridazz.  Almost a dongfest except thanks for Esther showing up again.  Esther, Sean, Tim, Harry and a few new people handled 2 of the three checkpoints until we collectively gave up and got some tacos.  I got home at 11:40.  I still think it was a success.

I'll save that 3rd checkpoint for another ride.

Next one, depending on who can make it, I will try to tailor the ride to their fancy.

P.S. I think I found a secret swimming hole above the Eagle Rock.  I think on one of the next rides we're going to take a moonlight dip.  I'll scout it first.

Lots of new places in mind for the next 5 rides until the party ride at my place on the 22nd of Sept.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for setting up the ride! It was definitely a challenge with all those climbs. The La Estrella lengua burrito hit the spot after the ride. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great riding with you and Tim, Ron. Thanks for making it out. I hope you can catch the next ones!

    ReplyDelete