#6 Recap



I enjoyed riding with Harry and a new rider named Matt. We enjoyed the views and trails of Elysian park.



I was able to get my exploring rocks off. Found a couple new places. Sorry about the flat, Harry!




I realize Gloaming hasn't drawn an attendance because of my sole focus on riding to hilly vantage points in the early evening.  It's not convienient to make it out so early, but  the nature of this ride is to try to catch the sunset.  The idea worked for a little bit.

The route I have in mind for the last Gloaming includes a lot of hill climbing and dirt roads. It would be nice to know if there will be an interest for it from at least one who can make it out, otherwise I might just wait until another time to continue the rides.

Perhaps people will like my next series of rides more:
Daylight savings will end and a new darker period will begin. The theme will fall in the Bike Noir category. It will hopefully be like a step back to the great depression in LA.  I'd have some historical points of interest, and I'll play music from that era. I think I'm going to call it - Nocturnum. And, it will probably not start until later in November.

Wow. It's hard to believe this summer is already coming to its end so soon.  It hasn't really been hot at night at all, which is disappointing because I had a ride to hit a waterhole planned as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment