#9 Recap



I'm so glad to have done this route.  It was a ride idea I wanted to do last year, but I was disillusioned by the news of the residents of Pinecrest Rd who lock the gate to the trail head at "Sunset".  Lo and behold, despite the early flat tires and delays to get there, we managed to make it through the gate in time to access the water at Eaton Canyon. A refreshing dunk in the lower pools and an exit through the dirt paths to the parking exit of the canyon. I am grateful for those who showed. I hope you liked it.

 
 
 
(Photos from Leslie / Creativething)

Please beware that next Sunday the 29th we will undertake an adventurous route that I have been excited to accomplish for a long time.  It will start at 5:30 instead of  6:00.  So let's try to get there even earlier if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment