Last Gloaming






Dear Gloamers,



Saturday, September 22nd

Meet 12pm at Sierra Madre Villa Goldline Station

Ride to Zelo's Pizza for lunch.

Ride to a cool liquor store.

Stop by the Aztec Hotel.

Make our way to the Old San Gabriel Mountain Road.  Route

Jump in a river pool that Ipsofatso found.  It's clean.  Please bring sunblock and swim gear.

Leave when we feel like and take a special route back to the start to end no later than 9pm.

Add - (A local coffee bar if Cathy comes)


See you there!


1 comment:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOO....
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........

    I'm going to miss my chance to try out my ball sack swim suit!!!!!!! I won't be there for this!!!
    :-(:::::......

    Going on a ride for <15 miles would have been a perfect opportunity for me to try out my new swim suit!!!!!! That would have meant that others could have seen my Olympic physique!!!

    Oh what a gruel world!!!!

    ReplyDelete